Advantages of this strap vest:
- Orange/Tan and Tan Vests come with a solid back to avoid snagging and a mesh inner portion for ventilation.
- Ideal for shorter hunts with minimal equipment
- Convenient strap loop for hanging
- Extra padding for comfort around neck and upper back
- 2 adjustable raising/lowering straps to support many body types – tensile strength of the 1″ webbing is 1720 lbs with slow pull
- Adjustable shoulder straps with extra padding for comfort around neck and upper back. No padding in gun mounting area
- Removable and adjustable sternum strap
- Heavy duty Velcro/snap reinforced mesh for back ventilation / Heavy duty duty Velcro/snap reinforced solid orange back
- Padded hip belt system with lumbar support for effective weight distribution and puts load on hips, frees upper body for unrestricted movement
- Easy access game bag – 15″ long X 6″ wide X 8″ deep
- Small, angled zippered compartment at both ends of bird bag 5″L x 6″W
- Removable shell pockets with Velcro close flap + large and small zippered compartment – 8″L X 6″W X 2″D; Small zippered compartment 4″L x 6″W
- Large zippered compartment for extra storage on back of game bag – 6″L x 12″W x 2.25″D
- There is not a hydration bladder pocket on the Rimfire.
- Complete vest weight empty 2 lbs 8oz
- Maximum recommended weight 20 lbs
- The Q5 Rimfire Vest is made in the USA
|Priority Shipping (1-3 Day)*
(*Priority shipping does not apply to international orders.)
|Please allow 7-14 days for shipping and handling.|
*Transit times: Q5 is not responsible for transit times. The projected delivery dates are provided by the carrier and exclude weekends and holidays.
To complete your order online, choose from available options below and click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. If you would like to order by phone or for international orders, please call 1-833-673-3775. Orders to Canada can now be placed online!
Important: All sizes apply to actual measured size of your “waist” (or wherever you will wear the hip belt). Do not use pant size to select an option.
- Select the applicable option above if your “waist” measurement is less than 36 inches.
- Select the applicable option above if your “waist” measurement is 36 inches to 43 inches. An appropriate hip belt will be changed out for your vest.
- Select the applicable option above if your “waist” measurement is greater than 43 inches and an appropriate hip belt will be changed out for your vest.
In the Field with the Q5