Quilomene San Carlos Bird Vest
Overview: The Quilomene San Carlos Bird Vest is great for half day hunts, so comfortable you hardly know you’re wearing a vest. San Carlos vests are great for open or tight, brushy country.
Common Uses: Less cargo space, easy to throw on for a short round.
The San CarlosBuy the Complete Vest
Quilomene has built a reputation on the functional simplicity of its San Carlos design and the quality of its materials and construction.
The Quilomene San Carlos – designed for tighter, thicker cover, but will work very well in open country as well.
The main features are:
- Customizable shoulder straps
- Waist belt system that is highly adjustable allows the hunter perfect fit and placement of the shoulder straps
- Hydration bladder pocket in the bird bag — fits 50-70 oz systems. Your hydration system slides into its own pocket which is 9″ width x 13″ length, and has openings on both sides at the bottom for a hose to exit. Hydration Bladder Options.
- Cargo Capacity -‐ The San Carlos vest is a scaled down version of Quilomene Upland vest and designed for shorter hunts. Except for seven instead of nine cargo pockets, it has all the same design features as the Quilomene Upland vest.
- Loops on shoulder straps for sternum strap (included) or to clip other gear
- Lashing straps
- The Quilomene San Carlos Vest is made in the USA
This vest design is best described as simple and very functional!