Quilomene has built a reputation on the functional simplicity of its Upland design and the quality of its materials and construction.
The Quilomene Upland works well in both open and tight, thicker country, especially with the Quilomene style pockets. It also has enough cargo space for a day-long hunt.
The main features are:
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Padded hipbelt system with lumbar support for effective weight distribution and puts load on hips, frees upper body for unrestricted movement
- Large hydration pocket -‐ fits 50-70-100 oz. systems. Your hydration system slides into its own pocket which is 7.5″ width x 15″ length, and rests vertically between the shoulder blades. There are openings at the bottom of both sides of the pocket for the hose to exit. Hydration Bladder Options.
- Cargo Capacity — There are nine pockets to carry all that you need for even your longest hunt:
- Large capacity game bag (19W x 12″L),
- Two cargo pockets on the back –
- Upper 11″L x 7″W x 3.5″D with 2 ‘wallet sized’ pockets inside
- Lower 7″L x 11″W x 4″D
- One huge clothing pocket that encompasses the entire back of the vest and yet is not in the game bag,
- Two shell pockets on the front (8″ width x 8″ length), and two 6.5″ width x 7.5″ length all-purpose pockets inside the birdbag.
- Loops on shoulder straps for sternum strap (included) or to clip other gear
- Lashing straps
- Complete vest weight empty 2 lbs 10 oz
- The Quilomene Upland Vest is made in the USA
This vest design is best described as simple and very functional!
(*Free shipping does not apply to orders in AK, HI, or for international orders. For orders going to Canada, there is a $40.00 flat rate shipping cost – conditions apply.) Minimum order applies.
|Priority Shipping (1-3 Day)*
(*Priority shipping does not apply to orders in AK, HI, or for international orders.)
|Please allow 7-14 days for shipping and handling.|
*Transit times: Q5 is not responsible for transit times. The projected delivery dates are provided by the carrier and exclude weekends and holidays.
To complete your order online, choose from available options below and click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. If you would like to order by phone or for international orders, please call 1-866-820-0432. Orders to Canada can now be placed online!
Important: All sizes apply to actual measured size of your “waist” (or wherever you will wear the hip belt). Do not use pant size to select an option.
- Select the applicable option above if your “waist” measurement is less than 36 inches.
- Select the applicable option above if your “waist” measurement is 36 inches to 43 inches. An appropriate hip belt will be changed out for your vest.
- Select the applicable option above if your “waist” measurement is greater than 43 inches and an appropriate hip belt will be changed out for your vest.
Quilomene Upland Vest Overview