Q5 Rimfire Upland Bird Hunting Vest
Overview: Best suited for half day hunts; tight, brushy cover.
Common Uses: Less cargo space; now comes with mesh for more open, drier & hot climates, or cordura in place of the mesh for the tighter cover. Could be described as a “Minimal” Centerfire.
Advantages of this strap vest:
- Ideal for shorter hunts with minimal equipment – it is ideal for open country, but the Solid Back with the Quilomene style shell pockets is also very workable in tight, thick country.
- Convenient strap loop for hanging
- Extra padding for comfort around neck and upper back
- 2 adjustable raising/lowering straps to support many body types – tensil strength of the 1″ webbing is 1720 lbs with slow pull
- Adjustable shoulder straps with extra padding for comfort around nek and upper back. No padding in gun mounting area
- Removable and adjustable sternum strap
- Heavy duty Velcro/snap reinforced mesh for back ventilation / Heavy duty duty Velcro/snap reinforced solid orange back
- Padded hip belt system with lumbar support for effective weight distribution and puts load on hips, frees upper body for unrestricted movement
- Easy access game bag – 15″ long X 6″ wide X 8″ deep
- Small, angled zippered compartment at both ends of bird bag 5″L x 6″W
- Removable shell pockets with Velcro close flap + large and small zippered compartment – 8″L X 6″W X 2″D; Small zippered compartment 4″L x 6″W
- Large zippered compartment for extra storage on back of game bag – 6″L x 12″W x 2.25″D
- There is not a hydration bladder pocket on the Rimfire.
- Complete vest weight empty 2 lbs 8oz
- Maximum recommended weight 20 lbs
- The Q5 Rimfire Vest is made in the USA