Quilomene has built a reputation on the functional simplicity of its San Carlos design and the quality of its materials and construction.
The difference between the Y-Back and H-Back vest is the torso adjustment on the back of the vest:
- – Y-Back is by velcro- H-Back is by buckle and the straps come straight over shoulder
The main features are:
- Customizable shoulder straps – torso adjustment via velcro (Y-Back)
- Waist belt system that is highly adjustable allows the hunter perfect fit and placement of the shoulder straps
- Hydration bladder pocket in the bird bag — fits 50-70 oz systems. Your hydration system slides into its own pocket which is 9″ width x 13″ length, and has openings on both sides at the bottom for a hose to exit. At this point hydration systems are not offered with the vests — see Accessory Recommendations page
- Cargo Capacity -‐ The San Carlos vest is a scaled down version of Quilomene Upland vest and designed for shorter hunts. Except for seven instead of nine cargo pockets, it has all the same design features as the Quilomene Upland vest.
- Loops on shoulder straps for sternum strap (included) or to clip other gear
- Lashing straps
- The Quilomene San Carlos Vest is made in the USA
This vest design is best described as simple and very functional!