Quilomene San Carlos Orange/Tan Y-Back
Q5 and Quilomene are Proudly made in the USA
Quilomene has built a reputation on the functional simplicity of its San Carlos design and the quality of its materials and construction.
The main features are:
- Customizable shoulder straps – torso adjustment via velcro (Y-Back)
- Waist belt system that is highly adjustable allows the hunter perfect fit and placement of the shoulder straps
- Hydration bladder pocket in the bird bag — fits 50-70 oz systems. Your hydration system slides into its own pocket which is 9″ width x 13″ length, and has openings on both sides at the bottom for a hose to exit. At this point hydration systems are not offered with the vests.
- Cargo Capacity -‐ The San Carlos vest is a scaled down version of Quilomene Upland vest and designed for shorter hunts. Except for seven instead of nine cargo pockets, it has all the same design features as the Quilomene Upland vest.
- Loops on shoulder straps for sternum strap (included) or to clip other gear
- Lashing straps
- The Quilomene San Carlos Vest is made in the USA
This vest design is best described as simple and very functional!
|Priority Shipping (1-3 Day)*
(*Priority shipping does not apply to international orders.)
|Please allow 7-14 days for shipping and handling.|
*Transit times: Q5 is not responsible for transit times. The projected delivery dates are provided by the carrier and exclude weekends and holidays.
To complete your order online, choose from available options below and click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. If you would like to order by phone or for international orders, please call 1-833-673-3775. Orders to Canada can now be placed online!
Important: All sizes apply to actual measured size of your “waist” (or wherever you will wear the hip belt). Do not use pant size to select an option.
- Select the applicable option above if your “waist” measurement is less than 36 inches.
- Select the applicable option above if your “waist” measurement is 36 inches to 43 inches. An appropriate hip belt will be changed out for your vest.
- Select the applicable option above if your “waist” measurement is greater than 43 inches and an appropriate hip belt will be changed out for your vest.